The SHRM Foundation will host their 4th annual Step Challenge at #SHRM19!
Conference attendees are invited to participate in this 24 hour Step Challenge by:
- Joining one of the 10 Step Challenge teams
- Tracking your steps from Monday, June 24 at 12:01 p.m. P/T. through Tuesday, June 25 at 11:59 p.m. P.T. (24 hour Step Challenge)
- Celebrating the winning team with the highest average step count
Step Challenge participants can track their steps by:
- Using your Fitbit device
- Using the MobileTrack tracking system available in the Fitbit app
- Using another step tracking device and logging your steps manually into the Fitbit app
Be sure to follow along with #SHRM19Steps on social media!
Team Captain list for #SHRM19
- Paula Harvey: HR Awesomeness
- Pat Lund: Pat’s Pitter Patters
- Jeff Luttrell: Jeff’s Talent Seekers
- Mandy Woulfe: PacWest Is Best!
- Faith Stipanovich: Faith’s Foundation Friends
- John Young: Southwest Central Steppers
- Amanda Brunson: Young and Hungry for Steps
- Jeff Palkowski: Marchers4HR
- Carlos Escobar: Los’ Super Duper Step Squad
- HeaRt and Sole: Gloria Sinclair Miller
Need help deciding with team to step with? Meet this year’s team captains.