Most strategic planning meetings, sessions, and retreats result in a document that ends up just sitting in a file cabinet vs. actually transforming the focus and approach of your organization. At best, it's laminated in a pretty binding. It's rarely revisited, it's infrequently updated, and it's certainly not reinforced. This session introduces a dynamic five-step process that fosters True Clarity™, Aligned Accountability™ and Purposeful Execution™ to what's Really Most Important™ for your organization in the following four cornerstones of strategic growth:  your marketplace,  your customers,  your organization, and  your people.
Goals can be SMART; your vision must be FLY! If you truly want to inspire your people to show up to work with a better attitude, play the game at a higher level, and focus on results as opposed to daily tasks, we must start with a vision that is Fascinating, Lucid, and something that is Yearned for. People must see and feel the connection to the bigger picture and the scope of the work they are doing. It's not only something that you must do for them; it's something that they need from you to build the capability you need today in order to achieve the transformation you want tomorrow. This is the job of the executive team and organizational leaders.
An empowering strategic plan drives the organization to achieve its long-term objectives while guiding what each person needs to focus on every day. That's the easy part. Building a plan that is [A] relevant and compelling to drive profitable growth, [B] sustainable where you consistently execute as one team instead of silos, [C] and replicable so that you can scale more quickly to outperform the competition...that's why you need to get to this session.
- Establish Your Four Cornerstones in your marketplace, for your customers, within your organization, and with your people so that you have True Clarity to what's Really Most Important to your organizational culture and business strategy.
- Define Your Strategic Pillars & Deliverables to use as building blocks for your strategic path, milestones, and key performance indicators.
- Define with absolute clarity a Fascinating, Lucid, and Yearned-for vision, followed by the goals and projects that lead to it, as well as ways to communicate that vision throughout the organization.
- Develop the Strategic Discipline and hardwire your strategy into the fabric of the organization where it reaches every employee every day in how they achieve results not just get things done.
- Transform Your Capability to execute your strategy through your business model, infrastructure, processes, and people.