Find A Session
The quality of our life is directly related to the quality of our communication. Effective communication as a female leader in the workplace is a skill that’s more than beneficial—it's essential. Learn how to demonstrate as well as demand respect, regardless of your audience. Understand how and when it pays to be assertive, and what that looks like. Uncover techniques that enable you to engage in powerful conversations with different personalities, cultures and generations.
- Gain valuable insights into your own communication habits, and leverage an understanding of other communication styles.
- Learn to craft your communications according to your audience and desired outcomes.
- Discover the common ground between your personality and the many different personalities of those you work with.
- Explore the key active-listening techniques that will positively impact your business communications.
- Understand the differences between passive, assertive, and aggressive communication, and when to utilize each.