Find A Session
Leaders often invest a great deal of time and money into developing the right goals to grow their business and outperform their competition. They often fail to protect these investments, however, by failing to develop actionable strategies or to vet their strategies before implementing them. They also neglect to carefully devise a plan to develop the real drivers of success: the right mindset and personal attributes for fully executing specific goals and strategies. This content-rich interactive session teaches simple step-by-step processes for turning strategies from average to actionable, and for accelerating development of the mindset and attributes needed for success. Leaders will also learn how to avoid common strategic planning mistakes.
- Understand how to use the nine filters for vetting a strategy.
- Proactively identify the blind spots in your strategies.
- Link company growth and personal development to create an organizational competitive advantage.
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes in strategic planning.
- Recognize hidden strategy pitfalls that undermine employee engagement and stifle consistent progress.