Find A Session
Investigations can cover a wide range of different issues, from allegations of harassment, discrimination and retaliation, to policy violations, safety incidents and disagreements between co-workers. The timeliness and effectiveness of an internal investigation is often at the crux of later scrutiny by a government agency, auditor, judge or jury. Get tips and tools to help you define and proceduralize an effective approach to internal investigations.
- Tips for analyzing fact patterns and identifying the type of investigation to be conducted.
- Determining who should conduct an investigation.
- Determining what are the objectives of the investigation and what is the deliverable.
- Tools and techniques for conducting your investigation.
- Legal implications of timely and effective internal investigations.