Find A Session
For years, leaders have been taught to trust their instincts, rely on experience, and develop innate talent—but this is no longer enough. “Relational leadership” is a new way to unlock a deeper understanding of what it means to be a successful leader in our socially networked world. It involves five principles that show how leadership actually happens among people; the practices that bring this leadership to life; and proven ways to support leaders in creating real and transformative change. Learn how you can build collective team intelligence, foster healthier cultures, and support faster and more informed decision-making.
- Five major trends now affecting how we lead and develop others.
- Five new principles, processes and practices that enhance leadership behavior—to harness for yourself and for those you coach or support.
- Eight different kinds of change that leaders commonly face today, and how to work with them.
- A leadership blueprint for your current HR development strategy.
- A leadership toolkit packed with insights, the latest research and examples, which you can use immediately to support yourself, your team and your HR needs.