Find A Session
Because their expectations contrast so greatly with their actual experience, 64 percent of Millennials, who represent the largest generation in the U.S. workforce, say they plan to leave their employer in the near-term. This costly attrition threat can be mitigated by effective onboarding, which prepares employees of all generations for success. This session takes a critical look at the transition from recruiting to onboarding, and provides strategies to increase engagement during the first 90 days and boost retention and performance over the long term.
- Five successful strategies for integrating new employees into your organization and maximizing their retention and engagement.
- How to gain buy-in and support for onboarding from executives and line managers.
- Key phases and activities that new employees should experience during their first 90 days.
- What really belongs in your new employee orientation program.
- 10 pitfalls to avoid when onboarding new hires.