Find A Session
Repeated Tuesday at 2:00 p.m.
Learn methods for tracking and communicating business results for HR that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely. With more than 25 years of scorecard development experience, the speaker has the knowledge and understanding to teach you how to begin implementing practical, auditable business scorecard techniques in your individual work environments.
- Drive key business objectives from top-level management throughout the HR function.
- Develop, track and implement key business objectives for HR.
- Use business scorecards to drive accountability processes to generate results.
- Move employees from selective engagement to collective accountability.
- Create scorecards that educate, facilitate and motivate.