Find A Session
You've heard the buzzwords about becoming a great HR leader: find a seat at the table; get strategic; know the business. But the hard yet compelling reality is that every HR professional can be classified as one of only nine “faces” or personas. Some can find the seat, get strategic, and know the business—and others can't. This session looks at the HR landscape and profiles the Nine Faces of HR (complete with comparisons to the Kardashians, Jacksons, TMZ, Silicon Valley and Van Halen!).
- Understand the changing HR marketplace in terms of innovation, change management and adding value.
- See how cognitive profiles and behavioral dimensions (such as assertiveness, rules orientation, detail orientation, etc.) converge to shape one's work world-view.
- Learn the “Nine Faces of HR” and use the model to build self-awareness and assist in team construction.
- Gain awareness of how others around you perceive your HR capability.
- Prepare yourself for change as it relates to HR, regardless of your profile.