Find A Session
“Seeing Orange” exposes the truth about emotions, ethical behavior, and why we do what we do. When companies help management and employees understand what motivates ethical employee behavior, the roadmap to success becomes easier to follow. Do your employees truly realize the power behind the choices they make on a daily basis? More importantly, what's the risk to your company if they don't?
- Learn how easy it is for ethical people to make unethical choices—and what to do about it.
- Understand the impact of life's choices and how that affects your performance, both personally and professionally.
- Develop a framework for making ethical and values-driven business decisions, thereby creating an ethical culture based on core organizational values.
- Discover the importance of raising concerns early, and reporting even suspected code and policy violations.
- Gain a fresh perspective that will raise ethics awareness to a new level, reducing the likelihood of fraud and other unethical behaviors that put your business at risk.