Find A Session
Everyone needs a mentor, from CEOs to first-line employees, younger and older. Mentoring is a low-cost/high-return form of personnel and career development that can do a lot: drive organizational results; accelerate personal and career growth; clarify professional identity; improve performance; raise rates of promotion and total compensation; enhance competency in providing and receiving support. This interactive workshop uses a combination of experiential learning and skill-building activities to teach executives and employees at all levels how to use mentoring techniques in practical ways. HR professionals learn how to develop and maintain an effective long-term formal mentoring program that will realize individual and organizational relationships and benefits, driving revenue to pay for itself. This training transfers directly back to the job as new knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Identify, create and evaluate high-quality, synergistic matches between mentors and proteges.
- Train mentors to provide coaching and career support and development.
- Grow a network of mentors and developers.
- Find out why mentoring programs fail and how to avoid tragic mistakes.
- Convert a mentoring program into business development and optimize its value.
- Attract employees through mentoring programs.
- Leverage the processes of reverse mentoring, co-mentoring, collaboration, coordination, resource distribution, knowledge generation, expertise complementarity, and more.