Find A Session
Higher-than-ever ROI expectations, competing interests, and regulatory, legal, demographic and executive demands can make benefits plan design and implementation a daunting task, but delivering a comprehensive and responsive benefits platform is a satisfying achievement. In Part I of this highly interactive workshop, you’ll explore benefit plan design and implementation, reinforcing your knowledge; in Part II, you’ll apply this knowledge to hypothetical real-world benefit design situations, in the setting of a team-based competition of strategy and tactics. The result of this two-part process is a stronger working knowledge of plan design schematics, and practical experience with resolving conflicts and mitigating impediments to total rewards implementation.
- The basics of ERISA, consumer-directed plans and cafeteria plans.
- An introduction to plan funding methodologies.
- The basics of PPACA, including reporting and Cadillac tax review.
- An introduction to HIPAA for plan sponsors, including health outcomes.
- Benefit considerations of the multigenerational workforce.