Find A Session
Like it or not, our bosses have enormous influence over our ability to succeed and advance in our organizations, careers and journeys toward leadership. Establishing strong, productive working relationships with those above us is essential for career success. But difficult bosses don't have to derail your career. This lively, interactive presentation provides proven strategies and techniques to increase cooperation and collaboration between those with different power levels, perspectives and personalities.
- Raise awareness of leader/follower dynamics.
- Understand and manage personality differences that have an impact on manager/staff relationships.
- Recognize the different leadership styles, and explore adaptive strategies for communicating and collaborating with each.
- Understand supervisors’ “hot buttons.”
- Take ownership of professional success.