Join a group of influential, forward-thinking HR leaders who appreciate a critical reality — success lies not just in being able to foresee and prepare for the future, but also the ability to lead your organization there.
The HR People + Strategy CHRO Summit is an exclusive event designed for Chief Human Resource Officers. Limited to 50 CHROs, this daylong program explores the latest thinking and business strategies that drive innovation and organizational success. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in thought-provoking discussion and knowledge sharing with business and thought leaders and expand their professional network. The gathering of global CHROs at our Summit works towards defining the future of the Human Resource profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS PROGRAM?
The Summit is designed exclusively for the head of HR within their organization, has at least 15 years of experience, and who have been given the responsibility of helping shape the strategic direction of their mid to large size organizations.
*All registrations are subject to review.
PROGRAM AGENDA (subject to change)
- 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM | Registration + Networking Breakfast
- 8:30 AM - 9:45 AM | HR People + Strategy Welcome (Presentation)
- 9:45 AM - 10:00 AM | Break
- 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM | Presentation
- 11:15 AM- 11:30 AM | Break
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM | Presentation
- 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM | Lunch + Networking
- 2:15 PM - 4:15 PM | Site Tour (location TBA)
- 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM | Closing Reception