Registration for the SHRM Annual Conference includes general sessions, concurrent sessions (including Mega Sessions), Sunday Sessions, admission to the SHRM Exposition and events at the Exposition, one ticket to the Tuesday Night Show, and online access to the conference presentations and the SHRM20 Mobile App.
San Diego Convention Center
111 W. Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
|Preview||EXTENDED Thru Feb. 14, 2020||$1,550||$1,975||$1,759|
|Early Bird||Feb. 15 - May 15||$1,735||$2,170||$1,944|
|Standard||May 16 - June 26||$1,870||$2,290||$2,079|
|Onsite||After Jun. 26||$2,030||$2,465||$2,239|
When you register for the conference, you can become a SHRM member for only $209. Enjoy the conference plus all the benefits of SHRM membership for one year.
Group discounts are available for Corporate Teams and International Delegations of 5 or more. For more information on delegations click here.
To register by mail or fax: use this form
SHRM20 Conference & Exposition COVID-19 Statement
UPDATE April, 3:
the Annual Conference & Exposition is approximately three months away, and we know many of you want to know SHRM’s plans.
We have been actively engaged with federal, state and local public health officials and the San Diego Mayor’s Office for guidance regarding the event. The safety of our conference attendees is our top priority and we take our responsibility to you very seriously. As such, we will only proceed with SHRM20 if we can do so safely — relying on expert guidance and directives from public health experts.
We are your partner through these unprecedented times and will continue to help you navigate during this period of uncertainty. We will continue to monitor this situation daily and will make future adjustments as the situation warrants, notifying attendees promptly of any change. We will update you Monday, May 4, with details regarding SHRM20.
If at this time you would like to transfer your registration to a future SHRM conference, please contact us.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you in San Diego this summer.
FOR GENERAL ATTENDEES:
- All registration transfers or cancellations must be in writing using our online form.
- Cancellations by December 31, 2019 will receive a full refund minus a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received from January 1 through May 15, 2020 will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee.
- Cancellations after May 15, 2020 are nonrefundable.
- If an attendee chooses the option to transfer the registration to another SHRM event they are responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact SHRM via written correspondence during the set window as directed above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If a SHRM member transfers their registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transfer, or become a SHRM member at the time of transfer.
Cancellations of conference add-on activities: an additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add-on, including preconference workshops, educational programs, senior leadership programs, interpretation services and the guest program. No refunds will be given for SHRM On Demand.
For cancellations due to Visa Denials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR VOLUNTEER LEADERS, STUDENT ADVISORS AND STUDENTS
A cancellation must be in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1-703-535-6490. Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $75 administrative fee until May 15, 2020. Cancellations received after May 15, 2020 are nonrefundable.
*Policy subject to change.